- Some ALFFA partners are involved in a team for the Global Learning XPRIZE: http://learning.xprize.org
- The team was selected as one of 11 semifinalists in the Global Learning XPRIZE (among 135 competing teams!)
- The software – which includes Swahili TTS and ASR – and the Calculator made by Voxygen – will be tested with a small group of children in Tanzania (Dar es Salaam) in May 2017
- In June, the team will present the solution to the judges in Los Angeles – the announcement of 5 finalists will be made in July 2017.
- The 5 best projects will receive 1.000.000 USD and enter into a final round of field testing (with about 800 children over the course of 18 months)
semifinalists in the Global Learning XPRIZE !
Posted in Uncategorized