ALFFA partners participate to the Global Learning XPRIZE
ALFFA partners participate to the Global Learning XPRIZE:
- The project is participating in a competition called Global Learning XPRIZE: http://learning.xprize.org
- The solutions will be delivered to XPRIZE for judging November 2016. Then there will be a 6-month judging period, and the 5 best projects will receive 1.000.000 USD and enter into a final round of field testing.
- The children will use the Android tablets autonomously for 18 months, and the goal is to enable them to learn how to read within this period.
- Swahili TTS and ASR are developed for this specific use case
- The Calculator made by Voxygen is used